Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Home sweet home!

After three attempts at buying a house, we've gotten farthest with this one (past the inspection items). Fingers crossed for the appraisal. We can't wait to move in and start making it our home.


And here's our sweet puppy dog with his most favorite toy in the world - squeaky Air Dog! He hardly ever lets it out of his mouth :)


This has been a good yarn month. Look what showed up the other day nestled with some sock yarn all the way from Seattle. They were so attached to each other it broke my heart to separate them and send one on its way north to my swappee.

Lane Borgosesia Baruffa Cashwool in Deepest Black. This yarn is ultra soft and a bit finer than lace weight, as I expected. I'm hoping to swatch for the Secret of the Stole KAL with this.


Stay tuned for the rest of the yarn pron and WIP pictures in the next post!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kay said...

I love this Baruffa yarn. I have only used it double stranded, if you check out my blog on the September 18th post. I just purchased some cameo pink and am going to try to use only one strand for a square shawl. I will use a size 4 needle. I love the spider web lace look. This yarn is so soft that it almost sends me into a knitting coma.

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home