Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Let's play catch

...up. OK, so it's been alarmingly close to a month since my last post. There are computer days, knitting days, cooking days, nothing days. These last couple of weeks they've been mostly nothing days. A move does that to you. But thanks to much application of brawns (Mr. P's) and brains (mine before they fried), we're almost settled into the new place (except for a few boxes that refused to be tamed).

All the WIP knitting has, sadly, taken to spending its time in the storage ottoman. In an effort to get it to see more sunlight, I've tried cajoling, threats, yelling et al. Now am beginning to think treats maybe? Sometimes bribery'll get you where you wanna go. Actually, most times. Does colourmart's sample pack sound like a fair offer? Hmm.

Remember I mentioned a project and posted a teaser pic in my last post? What it was a little thank you gift for my yarn swap partner. A little hand sewed, hand embroidered bag filled with some hand dyed yarn, some angora blend yarn, a bookmark, those pretty blue stitch markers and a lavender sachet. I got the most sweet email thanking me :)


Yep, the cord on the bag is knitted. An i-cord actually made with SWTC Bamboo.

Many knitty wishes your way until next post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home